Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Stitching....

Yeah me and my sewing machine have been at it alittle bit the past few months and I thought I'd add it to a card today... along with some of Stampin Up's stitched felt flowers and their kisses too.



I was give a pack of these stitched flower from the occasions mini when I became certified to use the digital studio. And guess what? I have not touched one until today... Now I think I need to play with them alittle more. Look at how pretty they make this card...
I love the stitching they use on each piece. And I just had to stitch around my background piece too... The kisses are so cute and so fun to add to cards, I really hope they plan on them making it to the new catty in July. If not I know the next couple of months I'll be placing a few of these on order... All supplies used on my card can be found in either the occasions mini or SAB mini... Have a great day.

No comments: