Friday, March 05, 2010

Set of Note Cards...


My Husband has been after me for over a year to make him a set of notecards to mail out to the families that he is responsible for in our Church... Well I finally sat down and made a set. He now has to find time to make these out to his families that he has this year.

I enjoyed making this set too. I got to do my favorite thing and that is color. The stamp set I used is out of Stampin Up!'s Occasions Mini. And it is one of their first clear mount sets. I love the block they designed to use with the clear mounts. I gave all of my old ones to my mom and bought the set from SU. The designer paper I've used is from the sellabration mini which ends this month so if you want to play with that paper you better get it quick. I'm feeling a little better now because I'm back to stamping after such a long break. I hope everyone is having a great start to March... See you again soon.

No comments: