Wednesday, July 14, 2010

I played...

I've been waiting on my latest Stampin Success mag and a sneak peek of the Holiday mini and neither have showed up here so I took some of my stamps out and played...

I made a swing card and here it is...




I used about three different stamp sets to create this card. I took the fairy from the Summer mini set called A Little Bit of Magic. The sentiments came from a new hostess set in the new Catalog Occasional Quotes and the stamp set Well Scripted. I also took the flower from Fifth Avenue Floral. I had fun with this card and the combination of colors I used...


This is the inside of the card once you pull it opened... The DP is from our SAB paper pad. I still have some of it left...


This last images is of the front once pulled open... I had fun coloring. I'll be back tomorrow with a card I made back in June for my Dad's Birthday.

No comments: