Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Hybrid project...

I decided to cut my Christmas card making down a bit this year and what better way than to make use of My digital Studio by Stampin Up... They lowered their prices on the professional printing service and this week they have the Digital Studio 1/2 price... But back to my project I design this card using the software program and had it printed through Stampin Up!'s service and I love the final product..


what makes this hybrid is that once I got my selection home I just had to add some of Stampin Up! rhinestones to the front...

The inside was another oh my once I had finished it using the program... I think with all the new products they are offering for the print service and the many new downloads to add I will use this many many more times...
I hope you all have a great holiday week... Eat lots of Turkey and great foods...

No comments: