Thursday, September 28, 2006


I have a wedding I am going to on saturday and I wanted a very speacial card for this... Lucky for me my mom had purchased SU Life's Speacial Moments. I think my card came out great. I used the small corner rounder to change the card up alittle. The paper I used is Stampin Up Brocade Blue, Brushed silver, shimmery white and vellum cardstock. I used some large heart eyelets Stampin up had retired from last year to thread some wide white organdy ribbon through. I also stamp the vellum with Stampin Up's whirly Twirly wheel for the background. I actually thought this card turned out really pretty.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

ard is very elegant. I love the corner rounding!

Anonymous said...

I meant to say your card is very elegant...haha :) I need to reread before posting.

Anonymous said...

I Love how this card turned out! Great work.