Friday, October 06, 2006

The Perfect Frame



Yesterday I went to Walmart and found the Prefect frame for Stampin Up's And Everything Nice set. Between last night and this morning I have created two framed pieces that I really like. These wonderful frames were only $2 and so I grabbed three but after playing with them I may have to go and grab a few more to make some Christmas presents.




My favorite one is the little girls sitting on the rock. I decided to add some of Stampin Up's new stitched ribbon to the frame. I used Creamy Carmel, Brocade blue, and some Black Cardstock to mat the stamped image on. And I just love my Watercolor Wonder Crayons by Stampin Up, I was so on the fence about them last year and took the plunge when the retired the large set. My poor pencils have been on the shelf since July. I may have to breakdown and force myself to use them. I never thought I would love to watercolor until now.

No comments: