Saturday, October 07, 2006

New Rubber!!!!!!!


Yes Yesterday I had a visit from Mr Brown and got a box from Stampin Up. As you can see I got lots of new sets. I started last night trimming the rubber down to fit the blocks but had to stop because I was finially getting to tired.

You may wonder what new sets I got if you like Stampin Up.... they are And Everything Nice,and Letter press Alpha out of the everyday catty and out of the holiday mini I just had to get Snow Flurries, and A Merry Little Christmas. Yes I got more images to watercolor. I also decided to preorder the new Autumn Elegance Stamp Kit that was featured in the Country Living Mag for November. I really like that set since I have yet to get me a nice fall set. Well i am off o go play with my new Rubber and hope to come up with some great new ideas.

No comments: