Sunday, October 29, 2006

Alittle pumpkin carving fun ....

I thought I would share some of the fun we had tonight at one of my friends house carving up some pumpkins for Tuesday night....
This is my daughter putting her pumpkin through its paces with TJ. It was only three adults to six kids so we had to split the little ones up between the adults... TJ was nice enough to help her out.
My friend Julia having a blast getting ready to work on my oldest son's pumpkin... I think she is having way too much fun..
And of course my Birthday Boy had to get involved in the carving too. He felt she needed to carve alittle more off the top maybe...

Our Pumpkins seem to have turned out great and I can't wait to get the burning again on Tuesday night. I made sure to put them just right on the front porch. Here is what they looked like when we lit them at her house.


I think I am going to try and get these pictures printed out and they will be perfect for a scrapbook page of this years Halloween fun we have done.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

cute pumpkins. i cant wait to carve mine out. who's pumpkins were who's?