Sunday, October 29, 2006

My latest find ....

I was in Micheals last week (with one of those wonderful 40% off coupons too) and was able to find the newest craze in punches...

Yes it makes those lovely scalloped squares. So for tonights post I am using it to help frame up a watercolored image on a card I made. I used the And Everything Nice Stamp set, two punched out square scallops of Buckaroo blue cardstock, Sage shadow for the card base, and a piece of Stampin Up's Watercolor paper. I just love their watercolor paper after playing with it tonight. I used Stampin Up watercolor wonder crayons on it and they seem to just pop.

I learned a trick on Splitcoaststampers the other day about making a perfect knot too. Punches are just so useful... take the double rectangle punch Stampin Up sells punch your cardstock and thread the ribbon through it... what a wonder full look to the ribbon.

No comments: