Saturday, November 18, 2006

New stamps...

Well I went over to check out the sale The Angel Company was having on some of their old sets. I just could not pass up on a few of these. The sets I got have the look of the Bratz dolls. But they are so cute. I grabbed a couple of bottles of the fun flock too to try it out. I had never played with it before tonight and I just love what it did to my card. I used Stampin Up's Warmest Regards for the sentiment and The Angel Company's stamp sets Make it Merry and their hostess set mini sampler for the images. I watercolored the girl with my WWC then took some glue over her outfit to put the two different colors of fun flock on her outfit to make it look and feel just like a Santa's helper outfit. I stamped the mini sampler with versamark stamp pad on the handsome hunter. Then framed the sentiment and the girl in real red. I think I am going to have to play with my Santa sets with fun flock too now.

No comments: