Friday, November 17, 2006

Swap Again...

Well last night I stayed up to finish up the card fronts for a swap I am in for the new winter min. I signed up to use woodland cottage. I had to make 16+1 for the swap. I used the floral backround using tone on tone for the background. The cardstock I used was Almost Amethyst, sage shadow, and Whisper White. My corner rounder got a work out on these. I hope they look ok. I guess after this swap I need to change up and start using some other stamps. Maybe latter tonight I will get a chance to drag out something else to stamp with.

Also I need to hear from my drawing winner from last month... I still have your stamps and want to get them to you... Diann D. please email or contact me on Splitcoaststampers so I can get these out to you.

No comments: