Tuesday, November 28, 2006

New stuff....

Well back a few weeks ago I got a Sizzix die cutter... well last week sizzix.com was having a thanksgiving sale. Everything they had in stock was 50% off. Well when you buy from them your order is a minimum of $25. I did the minimum and got four new die cuts and two embossing folders. I love the embossing folders. One of them I got was a set of deer running... I took this one out tonight to make a cute Christmas card. I used shimmery white card stock, brushed gold card stock, and black card stock. I used my A Merry Little Christmas stamp set from Stampin Up's holiday mini and watercolored the image with my Watercolor crayons and my aquapen. The deer look perfect blow the image.

I found the bow and bell at walmart and thought it was such a cute charm. After playing with the embossing folders I want more of them.... dry embossing has never been so easy.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOVE this card Aimee! The embossing adds the perfect touch!

Linda C

Anonymous said...

This came out soooooooo good. it would be the perfect xmas card to send to everyone.