Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Oh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Chipboard....


I just got my order of chipboard from resqbarbie on Splictcoaststampers. Now I can't wait to play. There is so many uses for all of these. I plan on trying to use them this weekend and will post the project I make with them. All I can say it will be so nice I may have to make a few for Christmas presents. Well off to go plan this out.


edit...since Lorien asked I pulled out a piece of the Stampin Up onboard chipboard to compare to these. They are the same thickness just the non-SU chipboard is white. And with this stuff I can create other items that are not in the Stampin Up Onboard sets. Thanks for asking Lorien. I got a Sizzix machine last week at Micheals and it cuts this stuff like butter.

3 comments:

Lorien Clark said...

Try this again. How thick is it? Does it compare to our OnBoard stuff?

Anonymous said...

Aimee---Hey! you know me (kinda) from NCSUDs! I want to ask you about your chipboard. What do you think about ordering through the person on SCS? What is the "catch" Why can't we order them ourselves? I can't find anything on the internet yet...just curious.

Anonymous said...

MMM I can't wait to see your creations!!!