Saturday, November 11, 2006

VSN update

Well I am still at it today with VSN on Splitcoaststampers.com. It is so much fun. I thought I might slip in and show you my favorite card I have made this weekend so far this weekend...

I used the Woodland Cottage stamp set from the winter mini. I found the saying on the net and played with my printer and fonts to get it to print out on Vellum cardstock. Then stamped the cottage on white cardstock so that the verse would be on top of the cottage. The idea of this challenge was that the words would be the main focus of the card. I used a piece of ribbon to attach the two pieces of cardstock together. I think after seeing the way this turned out I may change a few of my Christmas designs. I am also going to be sending this to my husband since he is overseas and will be there through the holidays.

The saying on the card reads... forever on thanksgiving day the heart will find the way home.

No comments: