Friday, November 10, 2006

Winter Mini preview....

Well I thought since I am playing with my stamps tonight why not give a preview of a set that is in the new winter mini for Stampin Up. It is called Woodland Cottage and I just love it... there are 4 stamps in this set. And it is a great set to watercolor.


I used Sage shadow for my cardbase along with some of the new papers also from Enchante to help set this off. The Enchante papers are so beautiful... Everything in this mini is so pretty. I can't stress how much I love SU watercolor papers and their Watercolor crayons. I also used the white gel pen to highlight the house a bit. They are so nice. Well off to see what else I can create tonight and have ready for a new post in the morning.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

cute card. i love of the layer of the paper.