Thursday, December 21, 2006

I have been bitten............

Well I have cuttlebug-itis as on splitcoaststampers. I broke down and bought the swirl A2 embossing folder for the cuttlebug and used my sizzix machine to work on this card...

I so want more of these now but everywhere I have looked they are sold out of the ones I want to add to my collection.

For the card I used some of my wishrak pieces of scalloped circles and I found the stamp at Walmart last night... they had a few sets of three for only $3.97. I colored the image with my twinkling watercolor cakes... pewter, wild blueberry, and honey amber... it is so pretty in real life. I used the happy holidays stamp from Stampin up's hostess set Warmest Regards... I so do not need another tool to add to my collection but oh well.

No comments: