Wednesday, December 13, 2006

A thank you....

Tonight I needed a thank you card for the seniors of my church. They went out of their way for my family this Christmas holiday season and I knew I had to send them a special thank you.


I used Fabriano Medioevalis paper that I had purchased from
Starlitstudio... I had also got some gelly roll sakura stardust pens from her. I used it to make the outline of angel and make the star shine.. these are such great pens... I don't know how i had never had one until now. I then colored the angel in with a new chalk set I had found on Addicted to Rubberstamps. They have a great shimmer to them.
I also used Stampin Up's hostess set warmest regards for the sentiment on the front of the card. I used the gelly roll pen to out line the sentiment after I stamped it in black... I really like this Thank you card. I have had a fun night helping my mom work on her Christmas cards for this year and sharing some techniques with her tonight. I hope you enjoy this card I was able to get done tonight... have a great night and hope to be back tomorrow to post something new again.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is soooooo pretty!!!!!!!!!!
I love how it came out. Good Job.

Anonymous said...

Just found your blog while on SCS and loved reading everything! I am always visiting blogs -- they are so neat! Anyhoo, I love this angel and would like consdering buying this stamp. What company made it? I have lots of SU stamps and don't remember seeing it in any of the old catalogs. Thanks for the info. You can e-mail me at craftsbyej@aol.com