Thursday, January 11, 2007

Like it a Latte....

I finally broke down and got this set. And all I can say is it is so much fun. I hope this makes it into next years catty. Before playing with it i had to order some scented embossing powders from Cornish Heritage Farm. They got here today and you know I had to play.



For this card I used whisper white, some designer paper(not sure what name brand it is), tempting turquoise, and regal rose cardstock. I ran the tempting turquoise paper through my sizzix with my divine swirls cuttlebug embossing folder then layered the other cardstock on top. I took and stamped the coffee cup image with chocolate chip ink. Then I took the foam stamp and stamped it with my versamark ink and embossed it with my coffee and creme scented embossing powders. I used my stamp-a-ma-jig to line the foam up just right over the top of the cup. I also took some liquid applique to fill the foam in and give it a 3d effect. I stamped the steam in chocolate chip ink then took my stardust pen to give it alittle sparkle. I added a scalloped punch with the sentiment to it to complete the card. I think i will send this to my husband for valentines.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love it a Latte!

It looks really good.

Katie Skiff said...

I love it too!! I never thought about smelly EB!! Way cool idea! Off to buy!!