Wednesday, February 21, 2007

More Tinkerbella

I got in some of the new spring mini stamps today and a few other things. And i have an idea to combine a stamp with Tinkerbella but have yet to really get the card just right but I did get this one out tonight.

For this card I used fabriano medioevalia 5 inch cards I got from StarLitStudio. I then stamped Tinkerbella from stampingbella kinda off center but I stamped her once on the card and then again on a post-it note. I masked her to stamp the next few images from Stampin Up's new Spring Mini called Doodle This and another set called Doodle That. I used both gamsol magic and stickles to color the image in. I then took some of my Stampin Up ribbon to make a bow and hold a butterfly charm on the card. it really dose sparkle now. For the sentiment I use the Thank you from the hostess Stampin Up set Warmest Regards.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very Nice! Glad to see you back at work stamping. :)

Anonymous said...

that is soooo cool! love how you combined tink with the doodles. adorable!