Monday, April 30, 2007

Alright....

Things are now getting back in order... Husband is back to working somewhat a normal schedule, kids are here and I have a little time to rave about my fun at regionals last weekend and share a few pictures of the sample boards that I got. If you went to regionals this year you got a set called Double Line Doodles. ( click on the name of the set and it will take you to Splitcoaststampers gallery of samples for this set.) We made six different make and takes at regional with this set. A 12x12 scrapbook page, a 6x6 scrapbook page, and some cards. They showed us several wow project ideas that I can't wait to try out. And I so now need to get the air tool we carry. Now to show you a few of the sample boards....







These are just a few of the many samples they had there... I have a few that I hope to try and recreate myself and I have a few stamp sets that I would never have wanted til I saw some very awesome card ideas made with them... however I have to do alittle downsizing of my stamps as soon as the retirement list comes out and we now have less than 24 hours for that list to come out.... Just think in a few more months we have a new catty to play with and I can't wait to see what new sets await us... have fun...

No comments: