Friday, April 06, 2007

This was hard...

I joined a monthly swap last month and this month we had to come up with a masculine card design.... I really had to work on this one.



Here is the closeup of one...



I used my Summer by the Sea set from Stampin up to get a masculine image. Cardstock I used was night of navy, bordering blue, and very vanilla. I also took the diamond designer paper from Stampin Up's designer set called Sentimental Journey. I stamped the image in bordering blue clasic ink. After I got the elements together I thought it was missing something but could not put my finger on it. I showed it to my aunt tonight and she suggested something like ribbon or metal. I went with two little silver brads. I distressed the very vanilla cardstock on the edges.

Like I said in my last post I really am loving my ATG gun with doing these swaps. Have a stampin good night.

No comments: