Friday, July 06, 2007

Oldie but Goodie....

I had to play with a few of my retired items today. I broke out a piece of Cool Caribbean Cardstock along with a retired SU stamp set called Polar Bears. I made my first holiday card for the season....


Supplies: Polar Bears stamp set, very vanilla cardstock, watercolor paper, basic black cardstock, cool Caribbean cardstock, cuttlebug snowflakes embossing folder, very vanilla craft ink, versamark ink, basic black ink, going grey ink, cool Caribbean reinker, iridescent ice ep, organdy ribbon dyed using soft sky reinker, aquapainter and watercolor crayons.

I had fun with this little couple. I love the bears in this set. They look so much like the coca cola bears around the holiday seasons. I had to play with making a Holiday card today to try and cool off... it seems to be getting hotter now around here. I know next week I will be on a vacation enjoying sunny FL.... but I will try and update here while I am away. Hope everyone is having a great summer so far... Happy stamping everyone.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

very cute card. i love it!

Jan Scholl said...

The Coca Cola bears! I dont remember seeing this set-it is retired? I must have it-what is the set name???

Gina Wrona said...

sweet, love that color with polar bears.