Saturday, September 08, 2007

MyTime saturday challenge and VSN....

I had some problems with inspiration last night so I only got one challenge done last night for VSN and this was the card for it ...


The supplies for this card can be found here.

This card used smashing reinkers... The challenge for it can be found here.

This morning I decided to try making a few cards before I took the boys to a movie this afternoon. Here is what I came up with....



This is a closeup of the main image..



Supplies for this card can be found here. I forgot to add that I used iridescent ice ep for the dazzling diamonds technique. Have a great Saturday.

2 comments:

Lauren (mytime) said...

Oh This is a great use for Christmas cards! Love the sparkle it has too!!! Nice color choices.
TFS!!!

Anonymous said...

I like the second card. good job!