Wednesday, September 05, 2007

Told you I would be back....

I needed a sympathy card for one of our choir members because her husband passed away suddenly on Sunday. I just got my GinaK stamps for a cause and the well was just jumping at me to be stamped. I thought it would make a beautiful card. What do you think?



Here is a close up of just the well....



This stamp set can be found here on GinaK's stamp for a cause website. For every stamp set she sells she is donating $7.00 of this set to the Make a Wish Foundation. This is a great cause to support. And these stamps stamp really well.

Now on to the supplies bet you were waiting for this info...
soft sky cardstock, Close to cocoa cs, watercolor paper, copic markers, air brush system, GinaK's stamp for a cause set make a wish...


Looks like we may be either getting lots of rain this weekend or getting a hurricane... I hope the rain but just keep people here in your prayers as we start watching the weather really close the next few days.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

it turned out very nice.