Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Share Senseo....

This is no joke. I did this servey a couple of weeks ago and I have since been enjoying my coffee. I know of at least two other people who have got this coffee pot too. I only had to pay the $15 for this coffee pot. If you do this I get nothing in return from this... just the satisfaction that someone else is enjoying a good cup of coffee. Have a great day...




Hello,

Thank you for participating in the Share Senseo® promotion! We hope you have been enjoying your new Senseo® Coffee Machine.

Your friends and family may be interested in receiving a Senseo® Coffee Pod System of their own. Simply forward them this email or send them the following link so they can have a chance to participate too!

http://www.sharesenseo.com/index.jsp?q=e-v32

Selected participants will receive the following $70 retail value for FREE*:

Senseo® Single Serve Coffee Pod System
Bag of Senseo® gourmet coffee pods
Senseo® Coffee Pod Canister for easy pod storage and long-lasting freshness
5 $20-off Senseo® coffee machine cards to share with friends and family


Thanks for your interest.

The Share Senseo® Team





*Please do not reply to this email. If you have any questions or concerns regarding the Share Senseo® promotion, please call 1-866-473-6736.

Participants must pay shipping and handling fee of $15

1 comment:

Jan Scholl said...

man, I wish I could but the doctor says no coffee for the ulcers. I love the smell so whiff in some of the aroma for me okay?