Wednesday, October 10, 2007

sketch 145

Today I decided to try my hand at the sketch Challenge on SplitCoast Stampers. You can find the thread all about this challenge HERE. I also copied the sketch drawing and placed it here on my blog.



Here is my card using the sketch. Again I used my new stamp set from My Favorite Things stamps.




I also decided to try out my new Glimmer Mist sprays I picked up two of their winter collection colors from Eclectic Paperie. They add just a hint of sparkle to any project. I wish I could have got a better shot but due to the cloudy day we have here I can't get that perfect shot. Just take my word these sprays are great. And yes I seem to shop at alot of different places to get my stamping needs.

Supplies:
cardstock: papertrey stamper select white, chocolate chip cardstock, all my memories hex cardstock
Stamps: MFT think pink
Inks: pretty in pink inkpad, basic black inkpad
Accessories: watercolor crayons, aquapainter, glimmer mist sugarcookie, purple cows rotary trimmer with Victorian edge.

I could not take it anymore and I ran around the house and tried to take a better shot... I really don't like cloudy days.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

CUTE