Friday, November 09, 2007

I got Tagged...

Okay...here it goes:

1. If you could have 100.00 worth of scrapbook paper or assorted embellishments, which would you choose?
Humm can't I split it and have both... but if I have to choose assorted embellishments...


2. If you had to choose between using only stamps or ribbons, which would you choose?
Another hard decision... but would have to say my stamps...

3. If you knew how to do both awesome cards and layouts but could only do one for a whole year…which would you do?
Have to say cards...

4. Would you rather own a scrap booking store or have your own scrapping room at home...
Would have to say room... you should see my house I don't think there is a room that you go in that there is not some stamp laying around somewhere.

5. What is your CURRENT card making or scrapping style? I would have to say clean but somewhat distressed..

Here are the rules…………..Please answer the questions on your blog and tag 5 more people to answer the same questions……….make sure you list on your blog who you are tagging….

Now for the ummmm vic... bloggers.

Jen's messy studio
Color your imagination
gettin inky
Dawn's Stampin thoughts
My Time, My Creations, My Stampendence


Maybe back a little latter but not sure seems we have not been home much today...

No comments: