Saturday, November 10, 2007

Papertrey boxbag...

I am posting a little early because I'm headed to Williamsburg with my aunt today. There is a Christmas Craft show there and I can't wait to see it. But I got up early and happened to go to MyTime's blog and found this great boxbag tutorial for her Saturday Challenge. You can find it here.

I knew it was calling my Papertrey set Snowflake Serenade. This set is so pretty. But you know I love Snowflakes so no set of snowflakes are safe for me not to try and get my hands on...

Well on with the project...




I think these little boxbags will make great packaging for my teachers' gifts this year... I need about three more and My boys' teachers are all covered...

Supplies:
Stamps: Snowflake Serenade from papertrey ink
Ink: Colorbox que inks Surf's up, ballet blue craft ink, white craft ink
cardstock: Bazzill Bling Diamond, papertrey white
Accessories: Stitched soft sky ribbon, large oval punch, bone folder, martha stewart glitter

12 comments:

laos348 said...

What a great project! I love anything snowflakes too.

Niki Estes said...

Beautiful! I can't wait for my PT stamps to get here. They'll probably come next week when I'm gone! Ugh! I'm going to have to try making this bag, though. Super cute!

Lauren (mytime) said...

This came out amazing! Love it.
I hope to respond to the "tag" soon! Promise!
Thanks for trying it out!

Michelle said...

Very pretty! I love blue for a Christmas color!

Anonymous said...

Ohhh, I agree! What a fun project ... with lots of great possibilities! Love this!

~Bev

Anonymous said...

very cute

UrgentCookie said...

The bags are so cute! They are very versitile also! Thanks for sharing!

Meredith said...

What a cute box. What a great idea for packaging teacher presents.

Gabby said...

CUTE!

JazzyH said...

Great project. I love it. I love the colors.

Lorraine said...

Aimee,
these boxes are great! thanks for sharing such a terrific idea with us! can't wait to try to make one of these.

A.Lee said...

What a fabulous way to give teachers presents! Very cute. I don't know if I'll get my act together to make some cute things like this or not--for who ever. I prolly need something for DH's boss.