Monday, July 14, 2008

Kinkade mood...

Yup I am in a Kinkade type mood and thought I'd share the first card I made today...


This card idea has been in my head all weekend ever since GinaK posted her weekend challenge. I just couldn't come up with anything using her stamps because my Kinkade collection has been calling out to me... I've neglected them and I need to knock some dust off and play... This was fun coloring it with my copics and then adding a layer of iridescent ice ep over the image.

I wanted this to be perfect but the only problem is my sewing machine is not working.... I wanted to add a little stitching around the dp edge. Oh well Guess I'll have to work on the machine before making another one of these.

My main image is one of Cornish Heritage farms Thomas Kinkade stamps found here. It is called the Forest chapel Vignette. They have come out with a couple of new ones that I'm gonna have to add to my collection sooner or later.... I love the images and the detail you get from these wonderful stamps.

I hope you are all having a great Monday... I'm off to play with some more kinkade stamps....

Supplies:
Stamps: Forest Chapel Vignette, So many sayings
Ink: Adirondack slate, distress ink vintage photo, versa mark
Cardstock: stampers select white, basic grey figgy pudding 6x6 pad, blue bayou textured cardstock
Accessories: copic markers, oval nestiblities, black brad, iridescent ice ep

3 comments:

Stacy said...

Very beautiful!!

Anonymous said...

very nice!

Claudia Rosa ~ Pretty Pressings said...

Oh Wow Aimee.. this is totally gorgeous. What so much fabulous work. love the corner tucked back! Hugs Claudia