Friday, July 04, 2008

Small Wonders...

Yes I've got small wonders on my mind... And because of that I created this lovely today...



I always love how a seed you can plant can grow into such a beautiful plant within a few weeks. And I saw this wheel in the SU catty and knew I needed it. I decided to continue with the color theme from yesterday. I stamped my craft cardstock with stazon white and the retired love swirls backgrounder. I then wheeled my wheel across a piece of Whisper white cs. I cut it to fit my card front and then took the xtra images and colored a few in and put them on dimensional.
These images are so cute...

The main reason I've got small wonders on my mind because of our little Issy. Last night I did a test run of uploading a video and I'm gonna share it with you....


Now the reason behind the test video is I'm thinking of adding videos to my blog and want your opinion and anything you might like me to show you through them. So please leave a comment and let me know what you might like to see in a video... Have a great 4th of July....

4 comments:

Claudia Rosa ~ Pretty Pressings said...

Hi really wonderful card

Keri Lee Sereika said...

that is so cute! I hadn't seen that SU set yet...I like the color against the kraft & white!

Stampin' Meg said...

What a cutie- the card and the puppy!
You did a great job on the video Aimee.

Ann said...

Hi Aimee,

Love the video and what a cute puppy!!! I'm finally getting my own blog, and using some ideas from yours. I also got high speed internet at the cabin, so I can work up here this summer.

Ann