Thursday, May 28, 2009

Another Birthday card....

Yes I've been busy making Birthday cards and here is one that I used my Wild Card cartridge for the cricuit along with some stamps and nestablities dies...



This was one of the card shapes that convinced me to buy this wonderful cartridge. I stamped the base with versamark and clear embossed a pattern on it. I then grabbed my housemouse image and stamped it three times to give the image some dimension as well as coloring it with my copic markers... This is such a cute image. The sentiment is papertrey ink Birthday sentiments... I love acrylic stamps and the way you can manipulate them ... I curve the sentiment with a glass and mounted it on my acrylic block in the shape and then stamped it.... So much fun...

Hope you all are having a great week...

No comments: