Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Trying something new...

I did this card a couple of weeks ago and set it out to a friend. And I didn't share here... I feel so bad about that...



There is a technique that has been running around the net that I had to try with this rose from Stampin Up. So I stamp the rose and embossed it. Then grabbed my reinkers and played. I have fallen for browns and blue combinations lately.

This card is almost all SU but I did grab my papertrey ink background set spots and dots. colored the images in with one of my copics...

I even embossed the envelope with my embossing folder from SU.. I've got a preorder out that will be here tomorrow to play with from SU... The new catty happens to be in and I can't wait to look at it and can't wait to get my hands on the new incolors... be prepared for some new samples and colors here soon.

No comments: