Friday, July 17, 2009

I'm up late...

and you know what that means... I've been playing with my copics of course... should be in bed sleeping but instead I stamped a couple of images and then colored one in and made a card. Want to see? Of course you do...



Isn't that puppy darling. I had to have that set and was sad to see Stampin Up! didn't bring it back. Guess the set is a keeper for me. And of course I was sad to see them retire the 08-09 incolors. I so love the soft sky and baja breeze. and the patterned papers that matched these wonderful colors. Back to my copics though... I took inspiration from a pair of old workboots my dad had while I was growing up... bet you know what they were called... Caterpillars... those boots were staple in my house growing up. and I remember those yellow/tan looking boats so well. The copics are so relaxing to color with...

Well I think I'm gonna head to bed for the night hope you all have a great weekend...

No comments: