Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Working... or Playing...

Working or playing it is all in how you look at it... I'm supposed to be packing but I also need to get a small package out in the mail to my secret sister... So I got part of it done last night and thought I'd share it with you today.



As you can see I altered alittle clipboard for her and used one of my favorite stamps from Whiff of Joy's stamp line... isn't she gorgeous... I had taken the dp out and it just inspired me to color her outfit in blue. So off I went with my copics and the result to me was satisfying...

I love using my copics with these images. And of course who could not add some bling to it... I used waterfall stickles on her dress and then some shimmers on the present... I just love some sparkle...

I also could not resist grabbing my butterfly die from Stampin Up and run it through my Big Shot to get the fabulous butterfly next to her. Both images make a great anchor for the small pad of paper. I hope she likes her gift along with a few other items... I've got one other image I colored last night and hope to make something with it today... have a great week.. I've got packing to do as I'm headed to Florida to see family and will be stopping by CHA in Orlando too... I'm so excited to be taking this trip but have dreaded packing for five...


Supplies:
Cardstock: soft sky(retired), bella bleu
Stamps: Whiff of Joy Melinda Christmas Angel Rubber Stamp
ink: adirondack espresso
accessories: rhinestone stickers, big shot, butterfly die, stickles waterfall, shimmerz butter cream, copic markers, clipboard, modpodge

No comments: