Saturday, June 23, 2007

Sorry...

I have been a bad blogger as of late but finding time after chasing after the kids to stamp seems to be few and far between lately.... Not sure if any of you are ready but sometime next week I should have my hands on the new Stampin Up catty.... SCS is all abuzz with excitement since one lucky lady got her catty in the mail on Friday.

One of my sets from a previous mini will be in it too so today I took it out to play with the new incolors...

I used my doodle this stamp set, hugs and wishes set, and my new cuttlebug folder. Cardstock I used was river rock, soft sky and very vanilla. Ink I used was soft sky, wild wasabi, and basic black. I also took some stickles out to add some sparkle along with one ice circle brad.

Hope everyone is getting as excite as I am about a new catty in less than a week..... hope your have a great saturday. I am currently making some homemade ice cream for the kids... hope to get some more stampin done for latter.

1 comment:

Alhambra Club said...

This is a great card