Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Faux Metal....

I got my new stamps and stuff today and had this idea in my head to try with the new level 1 hostess set Party Punch. It is called faux metal.

I will be making more of these cards for Christmas this year.

Supplies:Buckaroo blue cardstock, whisper white cardstock, buckaroo blue in color ink 07, versamark ink, silver embossing powder, party punch hostess set, Sleigh Bells Ring set, floral Background stamp

Here is a close up of the faux metal.


This card turned out prettier than I though it would. Faux metal was one of the techniques that Stampin Up showed us at regionals in April and I have not been brave enough to try it until today. It is really an easy technique. Have a great afternoon and I might be back with more latter you never know.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I like it!!!!