Saturday, July 07, 2007

I have been tagged....

I have been tagged by Catherine. Here are the rules...
* I must post 7 random things about me
* Tag 7 other bloggers to do the same.
* Post rules and the bloggers I tagged here.
* Leave tagged bloggers comments on their site so they know they've been tagged.
Now here goes seven things about me...
1. I was born and raised in VA and my hometown is just over the stateline from me now.
2. I played flute/ piccolo in highschool and some in college.
3. I was a cheerleader my 10th grade.
4. I worked in a big retail chain store for 10 years.
5. I love to cook or bake.
6. I drive a sports car whenever I can but due to having 5 in the family someone has to be missing when it gets driven.
7. As well as being in the band I was very active in the Drama club during my highschool years.

Now on to seven bloggers I need to tag...
1. Wanda at My creative corner
2. Peggy at smallpigpig blog
3. stamp2u at stamp2u
4. Kimmie at Kraftin Kimmies Korner
5. Sara at Sara studio
6. misty at stampin creatively
7. Jen70 at stampin therapy

have fun...

No comments: