Tuesday, October 09, 2007

CHF and Thomas Kinkade 2

I decided this card was going to go along with my pink theme for the month. Again I used one of my Thomas Kinkade stamps from Chornish Heritage Farms that can be found HERE. The stamp I used on my card is called The Garden of Prayer Vignette... I really hope to one day color these like some of my favorite stampers have been able too.

I am dedicating this card to all those who suffer from Cancer in any shape or form. There are many people in my life that have been touched by cancer some way. My dad is one and my grandfather's wife. I can name some others as well. But for the month of October I hope that some of my readers can find a way to donate some time or some money to the cancer society of America. I have placed a badge on my site that directly links to them if you would like to find out information and ways to help just click on the badge and it will take you directly to their site.









These rubber stamps are so beautiful. I hope to be back latter today because I have a special stamp set that should be coming in today's mail. I can't wait to share it with you.

Supplies: Chocolate chip cardstock, pink passion cardstock, naturals ivory cardstock, pink passion classic ink, pink ribbon, pink embossing powder, purple cow rotary trimmer, The Garden of Prayer Vignette stamp, warmest regards stampin up set

No comments: