Wednesday, October 17, 2007

MIA for alittle bit...

Sorry but I have been MIA for a little bit here and now I am back with both some beautiful pictures of a sunset I took two days ago and a card...



You can click on these to see a larger picture of them... I love to see a beautiful sunset and I have seen a lot since we moved into this house.

Now I guess I better show you my card for today....





Again I used my Thomas Kinkade stamp, The Forest Chapel Vignette, from Cornish Heritage Farms' Thomas Kinkade line. I just love this image now that I have figured a way to color it... This time I used some of my Twinkling H2O watercolor cakes to highlight the windows and some of the other colors. I was happy with my result again. Even made the sunset in with my watercolor cakes.

Supplies:
Stamps: Thomas Kinkade Forest chapel vignette, Birthday hugs and wishes
Ink: Black stazon, Creamy caramel
Cardstock: Natural ivory, designeer paper from Today and always Scrapin kit(retired), watercolor paper
Accessories: taffeta ribbon, utee, watercolor crayons, Twinkling H2os, aquapainter

1 comment:

Keri Lee Sereika said...

Wow yet again, another beautiful card, I can see the twinks on there even!!!