Thursday, November 08, 2007

Another christmas card....

Yes another Christmas card I like... now I just need to narrow it down to what type I want for this year... Well I guess I need to get on with this card for now...



I think it turned out great. I used the sketch challenge from yesterday on SCS. It can be found here. Or here is the sketch...


I don't think I did too bad on this one. And I had fun making it... If you would like to know what I used to make it you can find it here. Have a great afternoon and maybe I can get sometime latter today and play some more...

2 comments:

A.Lee said...

Hi, Aimee. Fabulous card! I haven't heard from you since my SCS thread. Hop on over to my blog to join the Sisterhood of the Blogging Stampers...if you dare.
Alana
http://distinctinkbyalana.blogspot.com

Michelle said...

This did turn out really fabulous! I love the doves!