Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Double the fun...

Yes I said double the fun... I made this double pocket card today for the first time and used the color challenge over on SCS for my color choices. You can find the color challenge here CC139.



Now you might wonder what would be the reason for having a second pocket on this card but how many of you give gift cards to someone special during the holidays...



That second pocket is just right for one... hope you get a chance to try and make one yourself. Well I'm off for the night and I'm not sure if I will get the chance to post tomorrow but I hope so have a great evening and stamp something pretty when you get the chance...

Supplies:
Stamps: Festive Favorites, Hostess set So Many sayings
Cardstock: Wild wasabi textured, soft sky textured, ruby red, whisper white, basic grey
Ink: black stazon
Accessories: soft sky ribbon, silver cording, watercolor crayons, sakura star dust pen

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very cute!!!!!