Wednesday, December 12, 2007

I'm around....

I'm around but running on low... who knew running behind on my both my parents and my kids and my sister's two I would begin to feel so run down. I see I have been tagged and will try and get to that latter tonight. For now I have to run back to the rehab center where mom is with my kids in tow and help get her settled in there then be back in time for Choir practice tonight. Can you believe I haven't had time to ink one stamp up this week.... I'm going through withdrawals I tell you. Needless to say I hope I will not be too tired to stamp alittle something tonight... hope you all have a great afternoon... I'll be around latter...

3 comments:

kathy said...

sometimes we need a break. You need to take care of yourself and not get to run down

Melissa Cheney said...

Hang in there! Besides, I want to get to know you as a person, not just what you can stamp!! Share all the fun (and not so fun details) here, that's what your blog is for!

Velta said...

aimee ~ Hope you get your groove back...Don't feel so bad about it...we all get that way at times :)