Friday, April 25, 2008

Sunflowers...


After finishing up this card it made me think of sunflowers... I was going to do this as my entry for the papertrey blog hop tonight but it seems they have changed the blog hop and selected a group of bloggers by drawing and my name wasn't drawn. Oh well I still enjoyed doing the card... and liked how it turned out... hope you enjoy the eye candy for today...


Supplies:
Stamps: Women of Life, Boxes, Bags and Tags
Ink: black craft ink, chocolate chip classic ink, pallet yellow ink
Cardstock: spring moss, stampers select white, father knows best swatches
Accessories: 1 3/8 square punch, small square nestablities die, spring moss twill ribbon

Most supplies for today's card can be found at Papertrey Inc.

11 comments:

Julie-Ann Wells (Jewels) said...

Very lovely Card. I like the squares matted on top Awesome!!

Kimberly Crawford said...

love the idea of sunflowers with these papers!! tfs! :)

Chris Scrappin and Stampin in Texas said...

Beautiful card. I also LOVE your banner with all the butterflies!

Annapurna said...

Lovely card! Love your blog header too.

ohradiogirl said...

Very nice card. Thanks for sharing.

Claudia Rosa ~ Pretty Pressings said...

fabulous card aimee.

Deanna said...

Pretty!

Velta said...

This card is beautiful...it reminds me of sunflowers on a quilt. Come see my patio...I posted pictures.

Kim Marie said...

Oh, how very very pretty!!
The colors and sketch are great!!
Kim Marie

kathy said...

Very nice card. Papertrey should have chosen you.

One Creative Life said...

lovely card. love your banner too!~Erica