Wednesday, July 30, 2008

About to cry...

It seems after my post yesterday my laptop decided to die on me and I've got no cables nor card reader to upload tonight's card.... I just finished up a great card and now I can't uploaded due to the fact that the old laptop only used a card reader and it is mia and it also seems my camera cords have gone mia.

Well I can at least point my SU fans to some great spoilers that are going on right now on the net. It is SU convention time and there are a bunch of ladies checking out the new catty that has yet to land on my door step but they were nice enough to share on the net. You can find some great pictures of the stamps and products to come over on Bev convention blog here. And also there is a huge thread all devoted to the SU convention over on SCS.

Found another great blog here.

Have a great evening and I hope to be able to share a card tomorrow. DH will be home and I can whine to him til he fixes it.... I hope.

No comments: