Friday, July 25, 2008

Another sneak peak....

I decided to play with the new hostess set Serene Spring and really enjoyed trying to make it mostly SU. I couldn't resist using my nestie dies o it though or grab the ribbon that matches one of the newest incolors so perfectly. Take a look and tell me what you think....




I stamped the butterfly twice and cut her out and used half of a dimensional to pop it up on the card. All of it was colored using my watercolor crayons no copics on this one... I used both my scalloped and regular long nesties to cut the cardstock. This is such a beautiful image. And the new incolor pink pirouette is such a soft pink... I think it will be one of my favorites this coming year.

I got all my new incolors today and boy do they look wonderful in person.... can't wait to see the new catty in the next few weeks. Have a wonderful Friday everyone....

Supplies:
Stamps: Serene Spring, holidays and wishes
Ink: stazon jet black, pink pirouette classic ink
Cardstock: sage shadow, pink pirouette, whisper white
Accessories: watercolor crayons, aquapainter, long rectangle scalloped and regular nesties, cuttlebug, ribbon

2 comments:

fishlips said...

This is simply stunning, your colors are just wonderful...

Anonymous said...

wonderful job!!!! it is such a nice card!