Monday, November 10, 2008

I'm Back and full of new ideas....

Have you ever just been in a slump and haven't been able to play with something you love doing? Well that has been me the last few months with my DH getting his promotion and then just feeling I can't come up with anything to stamp. Well This past weekend I went to Stampin Up!'s regional in VA Beach and I feel so ready to play with my stamps again. All the ideas they had were so much fun and of course I took to great ladies with me... can't have all the fun without friends.

Well I got back home and did some blurfing(for those who don't know what blurfing is it is another word for surfing some of my favorite blog sites). Well after doing it alittle bit I got inspired to try and do a challenge for the MFT ( My Favorite Things) Guest designer spot... It was watercoloring and guess what they promoted at SU regionals this weekend.. yup lots of watercoloring... My favorite thing along with my copics. But lets get back to my card...



I had to grab out my twinkling H2Os and my pink pirouette ink pad and have some fun with this card... And I've gotten alittle addicted lately with shape cards and what makes that so fun is my nestablities make making shape cards so easy....

These pictures really don't give this card justice since the twinkling H2Os sparkle so much... With all this sparkle I thought it needed alittle bling too. I love SU felt flurries too and the gems I got a while back at M's on clearance. They were the perfect bling for this card.. I hope you all are having a great Monday and I'm back and ready to stamp... So be ready to comeback for reads...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

very cute card!