Monday, September 17, 2007

Papertrey fun...

Today I got my new Papertrey inc Sept release sets. They have such fast shipping. I loved these sets and had to have the Believe set and Take a bough set as soon as I could. I got them today and so far I have played with the Believe set. I felt it was just calling to be played with and I knew cracked glass technique would look awesome with it...


Supplies for this card can be found Here

I had to take a closer picture of the main image...


I used my copics to color in the image... And I airbrushed the background of it to give the cardstock an aged look as well as embossing it with UTEE powder. Well off to play some more and do a little housework...

1 comment:

Lauren said...

I'm so jealous that you are already playing with your new PaperTrey. I love the colors. TFS!