Saturday, September 22, 2007

Simple one layer Christmas

With so much talk on the demo side of Splitcoast stampers of simple one layer cards I wanted to play with my Papertrey Inc set Believe to get my creative mind thinking because I have a workshop to prepare for this week. I also took out my Lovely as A Tree set from Stampin up on this card.


I decided to do alittle reverse masking on it too. Ink used on this card was Bashful Blue and classic black. I then colored my tree in with my Stampin Up markers. and of course I had to add alittle dimension to the card using crystal effects on the berries in the tree.



I took a piece of my Bashful blue taffeta ribbon and a piece of silver cording to finish this card off. Hope everyone is having a great weekend so far. i really need to go do some more stampin...

EDITED on 9/23 I could not believe this but guess what my blog is a year old....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

nice. i love crystal effects. Happy 1 year anniversary blogging! :)