Tuesday, October 23, 2007

A card and a gift....

Today I had to make time to stamp... I haven't played in three days and boy could I feel the stress. Well I dragged out my Thomas Kinkade stamps again and a new one too. The Kinkade Stamps can be found here at Cornish Heritage Farms. The new stamps I pulled out were my Hanna Stamps set called I need it... You can find this adorable line of stamps at Hanna Stamps!.

Now for the card I made I used one of the Long notes in Sahara Sand and knew it would fit the cardsketch over at CPS. I colored my TK image with both my twinkling H2Os and my watercolor crayons. I think this card turned out pretty well.



Here is a close up of the TK image I think the twinkling H2Os add just the right sparkle to an image with snow...



Supplies for the card:
Stamps: Stonehearth Hutch Vignette, aida cloth, warmest regards retired SU hostess set
Ink: Black Stazon, Classic black, soft sky
Cardstock: Blue bayou, watercolor paper, soft sky, sahara sand long note
Accessories: Twinkling H2Os, watercolor crayons, soft sky double stitched ribbon

Now Yesterday's challenge over on SCS was Try a new Technique... I thought it was the cutest little boxes. Here is a link to the challenge here. For my box I decided to grab one of my Hanna Stamps and make a box of Chocolates for that "But I need it.." moments ... we all know when those moments seem to pop up ever so often... Isn't this box so cute...


Closed

Opened

Yes that is a bag of M&Ms in there. Hope you guys get a chance to try a box out.. And have a great afternoon...

Supplies for box:
Stamps: Hanna Stamp But I need it set...
Ink: Basic Black, blue bayou
Cardstock: Blue bayou, soft sky, whisper white
Accessories: Ribbon, stickles, watercolor brush

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

both card and box are very cute! glad to see you were stamping. :0)

Jukie said...

The Thomas Kincade card is truly stunning! and box is cute!