Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Magnolia playin...

I decided to play with Kraftin' Kimmie's stamp sketch challenge today. And of course I have been dying to break in my new cuttlebug flower dies too. So this is what I came up with....


It's a Tag card and fits in a standard A2 envelope. I die cut my flowers and the centers were just calling for something then I remembered the Dot Sparkler stickers by Stampendous.... I've had them since Christmas and have yet to open them...


I colored my image in with my copic markers.... and took some of those tiny little sticker to each center of her daisy she is holding....

My color combo came from my designer paper... Basic Grey's Two Scoops 6x6 pad... I love the stripes and the pink and green are just so yummy... My sentiment came from my Papertrey Inc stamp set Out on a Limb... There are some awesome sentiments in this set.

Well I am off for the night I have choir tonight and our Easter Cantata is this Sunday so tonight maybe a little long... have a great night...

Supplies:
Stamps: Magnolia Stamps Tilda with daisy, papertrey out on a limb
Ink: adirondack espresso, basic black
Cardstock: basic grey two scoops 6x6 pad, pretty in pink, certain celery, papertrey stampers select white
Accessories: cuttlebug flowers die, cuttlebug, stampendous dot sparkler stickers, copic markers

5 comments:

Kerry Johnson said...

So stinkin' cute! Good luck with the contest! Love the ground you drew in under her feet and the paper, and cuttlebugged flowers, and the colouring, and, and, and....

Anonymous said...

very cute!!!!!!!!! She is the cutest thing ever!!!!

Claudia Rosa ~ Pretty Pressings said...

sweeet sweet.. love this image. good luck for the challenge !!

kathy said...

Omg they are so cute. I think I will have to invest in some but the problem is I love them all. Good luck with the cintest

Lea L. said...

Cute cards!

~Lea